Saturday, August 11, 2007

greetings from the big apple!


well i am in new york city...it took me an hour to walk up to the window to show you my view. that is the famous time square corner you are looking at. i am staying at the mariott times square for the national transplant coordinators convention ...more pictures of the sights to follow
i get to ride these babies up and down to my room...on the outside...glassed in...yippee!
Sunday went to my 1st mets game at shea stadium...the twins need an outdoor stadium...brought back alot of memories when i was a kid...i was taken by bob renaldi from sterling courier...we use them to ship our research organs all over the country..i felt privileged that he would invite me and 2 others ...yes i am working too! :)


this is my crew from iiam...tonight was the start of the transplant vendor presentation and our display booth and answering all the questions about donation for research etc
ok like today i did not know what hit me...they say "we got to take you to chinatown and little italy!"...next thing i know i am getting wisked away to these shops and rooms behind stores that they lock when you get in there...next thing i know i purchased coach merchandise for lindsey and melissa!

No comments: